- Contestants will be charged an entry fee which will be determined by the class or club sponsoring the event.
- Only students that are currently enrolled in South Side Bee Branch School District may enter the pageant for Wee Miss through Senior Miss categories.
- The divisions will be: Mini Miss (3 yr – 5 yr), Wee Miss (K-1st), Tiny Miss (2nd – 4th), Little Miss (5th – 6th), Junior Miss (7th – 9th), and Senior Miss (10th – 12th).
- A contestant may enter the division appropriate for their grade each year; however, she may only win the division once. Example: the contestant wins Miss South Side in the 10th grade, she will giver her crown away in the 11th grade and be ineligible for the division title in her 12th grade year.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winner of each division. Prizes will be determined by the class or club sponsoring the event.
- All attempts will be made to select judges that are experienced in judging pageants and that are not affiliated with the school.
- The class or club’s students and sponsors are responsible for organizing, decorating, and hosting the pageant.
- An admission fee will be charged. The fee will be set by the class or club sponsoring the event. Preschool students will be admitted for free.
- The pageant will take place in the New Gym so concessions will be available.
Miss South Side Pageant Entry Form